1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent
- Total Mintage: 27,995,000
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint
- Has engraver's initials on reverse - VDB (Victor David Brenner)
- Composition: 95% Copper 5% Tin and Zinc
- Graded by PCGS an MS67RD (Mint State 67 Red)
- RARE in This Grade and Amazing Specimen Coin!
- Certificate # 2425.67/38978977
1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS MS67RD
- Brand: U.S. Mint
- Product Code: RAW-1C-33
- Availability: 1
1909-S Lincoln Wheat CentTotal Mintage: 1,825,000Struck at the San Francisco MintCompos..
1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent Total Mintage: 27,995,000Struck at the Philadelphia Mi..
1922 Lincoln Wheat Cent Total Mintage: 7,160,000 (In All Options)Struck at the Den..
Tags: 1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS MS67RD