1909-S VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint
- Has engraver's initials on reverse - VDB (Victor David Brenner)
- Composition: 95% Copper 5% Tin and Zinc
- Graded by PCGS an AU-50 (Almost Uncirculated 50)
- Please Look at Pictures Closely and Decide Yourself
- Great "Woody" grain look (especially on reverse!)
1909-S VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS AU-50
- Brand: U.S. Mint
- Product Code: CERT-1C-31
- Availability: Out Of Stock
1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent Total Mintage: 27,995,000Struck at the Philadelphia Mi..
1911-1915 San Francisco Mint Wheat Cent Pennies Better Date Wheat Cent Pennies: 19..
1909-S VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent Total Mintage: 484,000Struck at the San Francisco Mi..
1981-S U.S. clad proof setMinted at the San Francisco MintIncludes 6 Coins Total (Washi..
2017 Saint-Gaudens National Park Foundation CommemorativeTotal Mintage: 10,000Struck in Germany by M..
Tags: 1909-S VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS AU-50