1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent
- Total Mintage: 27,995,000
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint
- Has engraver's initials on reverse - VDB (Victor David Brenner)
- Composition: 95% Copper 5% Tin and Zinc
- Graded by PCGS an MS66 RD (Mint State 66 Red)
1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS MS66RD
- Brand: U.S. Mint
- Product Code: RAW-1C-32
- Availability: 1
1909-S Lincoln Wheat CentTotal Mintage: 1,825,000Struck at the San Francisco MintCompos..
1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent Total Mintage: 27,995,000Struck at the Philadelphia Mi..
Tags: 1909 VDB Lincoln Wheat Cent PCGS MS66RD