By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web
site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable
local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in
this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on London Coin Galleries of Mission
Viejo web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo at
any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials
in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo web site are provided "as is". London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo makes
no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates
all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties
or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo does not
warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web
site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to
In no event shall London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo or
its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,)
arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo Internet site, even if London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo or a London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo authorized
representative has been notified orally or in writing of the
possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for
consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo has not reviewed
all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible
for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does
not imply endorsement by London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to London Coin Galleries of Mission Viejo's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed
this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with
these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.